Don Fulano Tequila Dinner, Presented by 86 Forks
Nov. 10, 6:30 p.m. (seating)
Location: 86 Forks View Map
Tickets: $75 + Tax & Grat (Reservation Required)
Join 86 Forks for their exciting Don Fulano Tequila Dinner on Wednesday, November 10th, 2021 with seating at 6:30 p.m.
Don Fulano employs a truly unique dual distillation process; using an old-style double-column still and also a traditional copper pot still. This creates an unrivaled flavor that is beloved around the world.
$75 + tax & gratuity per person.
Call 850∙607∙7336 to make reservations
Must call with Credit Card to reserve. 3-day advance cancellation required.
- Wild Mushroom & Caramelized Onion Soufflé w/ scallion crème fraiche
Paired with Opening Overproof Cocktail
- King Salmon Carpaccio w/ black pepper grilled pineapple, pink peppercorn, and crispy hominy
Paired with Don Fulano Blanco
- Heritage Chicken Lollipop w/ truffle roasted parsnips, in a natural reduction
Paired with Don Fulano Reposado
- Braised & Bacon Wrapped Beef Shank w/ herbed Yukon mashed potatoes, roasted honey nut squash, and fire-roasted local peppers
Paired with Don Fulano Añejo
- Dessert w/ dried fig, toffee & caramel tart, buddha’s hand marmalade
Paired with Don Fulano Extra Añejo